Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pioneer Day!

I woke up to thunder and pouring rain, Anna and I got the little girls ready and then we headed over to the park for our stake's pioneer day breakfast:) After we ate, we went over to do the little crafts and games I help out with each year with the rest of our stake youth council! Tug o' war was their favorite part I think!
After the park activities were done we all got ready to go to the water park:) we spent a few hours there playing in the water and throwing a frisbee, then headed over to my uncle Brad's to watch the movie " Mirror, Mirror" and eat Sheri's famous carmel popcorn:)
Later on everyone made it back to my house to do fireworks,eat apple pie with ice cream, and play with the kittens:)

 Seth playing Tug o' War :)
 Lily and Alisa eating Big Sticks

 Alisa, Izabelle, and Lily
 Alisa wasn't a  big fan of the waterfall stairs :)
 yumm!



 Even though I may have overdosed on sugar just a little, and don't dress up as a cute little pioneer anymore, Pioneer Day was great, and I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful family that makes sure every little holiday, is celebrated BIG! :)
 Me, Erica, and Tawni on Pioneer Day MANY years ago:) 

No comments: