Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Camp

On Wednesday we left up to Little Thunder Ridge for girls camp!!! Here's some of the fun we had!

The day the bishopbric came up, we tied all the first and second years up to the trees around our camp!
if you look close there is a cockroach stikin out of Emily's mouth! you can thank me for that idea!

On our way home there was about 200 sheep crossing the road. It took forever just to get down the mountain! finally we got home, and wow a shower hasn't felt so AMAZING for a long time!

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Oh man! You are brutal! We didn't do anything to our little beehives this year at camp. BOO!! I totally forgot what they did to me, I believe they will have to be annitiated (spelling???) somehow this summer.

Marie Rose said...

lol that is hilarious! I love it. Good work Sara. Sorry I'm so lame these days. Call me when you and erica are up and maybe you can come by and visit me.